doco.tv uses industry leading equipment to produce documentaries for government, non profit and corporates’ website and social platforms.
Co-owned by husband and wife team Joshua Marks and Karly Marks.
Joshua uses a Sony FS7 and shoots only in 4K. He has filmed in China, England, France, Canada, USA and New Zealand.
In 2015-7 Joshua was Filmmaker-in-Residence at Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) to produce a documentary for their 40th anniversary.
Joshua’s AFTRS film Australia’s Last Duel received the EISSI 2015 Media of the Year award for contribution to the surveying profession.
Joshua is a committee member of OzDox – The Australian Documentary Forum.
- 2014 – Graduate Diploma in Documentary, Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS)
- 2011 – Graduate Certificate in Documentary, AFTRS
- 2008 – Diploma of Screen, Sydney Film School
- 2007 – Moriah College (PR Captain)
Whether doing location sound or live editing, Karly is keenly involved throughout a project.
Using Zaxcom and Sennheiser mics and a MacPro with Adobe Premiere, Karly can rely on the gear and focus on the story.
- 2017- Bachelors of Education (Birth to five), Charles Sturt University.
Electives in Environmental Sustainability, Understanding and Using New Technology, Early Intervention and Inclusion and, Thinking and Learning through the Arts
- 2016 – Introduction to Location Sound Recording, Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS)
- 2013 – Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Training, TAFE
- 2011 – Certificate III, Early Childhood Education and Teaching, TAFE
- 2010 – Diploma of Web Development, TAFE
- 2008 – High School Certificate, Moriah College.
Electives in Visual Arts, Ancient History, Studies of Religion.